Communicating with learners and Group leaders is a breeze with Simplylearn email notifications. This feature enables a new level of learner engagement within your Simplylearn courses. Configure various notifications to be sent out automatically based on what learners do (and do not do) in a course.
This is a perfect tool for bolstering learner engagement, encouragement, promotions, and cross-selling.
The list below displays some possibilities of what you can do with this functionality:
- Email learners of a particular course or status
- Configure automatic emails based on activities
- Set-up reminder notifications when a new module is available, a course is about to expire, or if the learner has not logged in for a few days
How does Simplylearn notification work?
When learners perform certain actions on your LMS the notifications will automatically be sent out based on the settings you configure.
13 Available Triggers
Send notifications based on any of the triggers below. The triggers can be configured for a specific course/lesson/topic/quiz, or they can be “global”.
- User enrolls into a course
- User completes a course
- User completes a module
- A scheduled module is available to a user
- User completes a lesson
- User passes an assignment
- User fails an assignment
- User completes an assignment
- An assignment is uploaded
- An assignment is approved
- User hasn’t logged in for “X” days
- “X”days before a course expires
- Open text-answer questions has been put into graded status
The notifications can be sent immediately or you can configure a delay (in days) for when the message should be sent.
34 Dynamic Shortcodes
As you choose your notification triggers you are presented with dynamic shortcodes that you can use in your message to automatically display things like course information, user details, lesson title, quiz scores, etc.
Do you have a question about Simplylearn? Get in touch in the form below.
Enter your email address and receive our newsletter. Here you will receive information about new Simplylearn functions and how our customers use our learning system.