User, groups and course access
Simplylearn Groups (memberships) give you the ability to group certain users together and assign a Group Leader who can track the progress and performance of any user in their group. Groups can have any number of courses associated with them, and anyone in that group will be automatically enrolled into the course(s).
- You are a teacher and you want to divide up students into classes so that you can track them independently from one another
- Your organization requires certain roles to receive specific training/courses
- You want to sell course licenses to organizations so they can purchase access for a group of their employees
- Your course doesn’t start until a specific date and you want to grant access to all users at the same time
- Your organization has multiple locations and you want to track progress & performance by location
Have some questions, or need some help?
Our dedicated team is here to help!